Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Down by the Bayou, in Cheyenne?

If you have never been to Louisiana or even if you have, Cheyenne has a great place to bring back some memories of the food. The kids and I celebrated my new job and went some place completely new. Judi's Cajun Kitchen opened their doors June (last month).  What do they serve? Authentic Cajun and Southern Creole.  
So, what was on the menu that the kids and I tried?
My son and I shared the Stewed Chicken. This was served with rice, vegetables, and a sweet corn bread muffin.

My daughter had chicken strips and sweet potato fries.
For dessert I ordered Pralines

 What did the kid's think?


Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me and the public know of your experience. I put my heart and soul into what I do. I am passionate about cooking and have always loved the feeling of pleasure that I feel when someone has enjoyed what I created...in the kitchen. I had no idea that this great city would enjoy Cajun food so much. As I've said before.....Thank you so much Cheyenne! And thank you JLeAnn for taking the time to express your thoughts.
    Judi Bufkin

    ReplyDelete